Tom Brady Press Conference After Losing AFC Champioship Game
As you read in my previous blog Just My Opinion, I was very critical of Tom Brady's performance in the AFC champioship game loss two Sunday's ago. I feel that if he had just one of his usual above par games then most likely the Patriots would be playing in the Superbowl this Sunday. Any way here is Tom Brady's press conference after the game courtesy of YouTube:
Hi Richard, I am not a New England Sports fan since I am originally from Washington, DC but I certainly rooted for the Pats to make the Super Bowl. I couldn't root for the Ravens as they are basically my #2 most hated team after the Cowboys! Anyway, I agree with you that the AFC Championship Game was not one of Brady's best performances and I can't help but wonder if his shelf life is expiring, especially considering his playoff performances in recent years. Not having Gronkowski was a significant blow as well, in my opinion.
That game was tough to watch. I can't believe they lost to Flacco. I don't think Brady deserves all the blame, once they lost Talib the defense just broke down. And obviously not having Gronkowski was huge against the Raven's defense. Hopefully, they continue to improve their secondary next year, assuming the run defense stays above average.
This was definitely not one of Tom Brady's best games. It is a shame that he came up short in a game that mattered so much, but o well, there is always next year.
I feel that the game would have gone much differently if Gronkowski was healthy and if Talib had not gotten injured early in the game. That was a huge blow to our defense since he was our biggest DB play maker.
Hi Richard,
ReplyDeleteI am not a New England Sports fan since I am originally from Washington, DC but I certainly rooted for the Pats to make the Super Bowl. I couldn't root for the Ravens as they are basically my #2 most hated team after the Cowboys! Anyway, I agree with you that the AFC Championship Game was not one of Brady's best performances and I can't help but wonder if his shelf life is expiring, especially considering his playoff performances in recent years. Not having Gronkowski was a significant blow as well, in my opinion.
-Gil (from 91.113 Class)
That game was tough to watch. I can't believe they lost to Flacco. I don't think Brady deserves all the blame, once they lost Talib the defense just broke down. And obviously not having Gronkowski was huge against the Raven's defense. Hopefully, they continue to improve their secondary next year, assuming the run defense stays above average.
ReplyDeleteThis was definitely not one of Tom Brady's best games. It is a shame that he came up short in a game that mattered so much, but o well, there is always next year.
ReplyDeleteI feel that the game would have gone much differently if Gronkowski was healthy and if Talib had not gotten injured early in the game. That was a huge blow to our defense since he was our biggest DB play maker.