After completing the assignment for week 9 using Jquery I have come to the conclusion that I am burnt out with this computer stuff and am only doing what is asked of us and nothing more. This week we were asked to google Jquery, copy and past some url's in order to make our blogs interactive as we did last week with our web sights using JavaScript. I was able to first insert a pop up window which would "say hello" to you from Jquery. I was then able to make anything square shaped in my blog movable, that is anyone visiting the blog could click on the object whether a picture, video or paragraph and move it around the computer screen. Lastly I followed the tutorial for the assignment and made it so the background color of my blog would transition from it's original color to green over a period of ten seconds or so. Every time you refreshed the page the background color would transition to green. Like my classmate Tom said " atleast it turns Celtic green" and it was just St. Patricks day so atleast there were to reasons to make my blog green! Not my personal preference but I did what the instructor asked so I can get credit for the assignment and get this class over with! Overall the things we have been asked to do to make our web pages and blogs look better have been effective yet I still feel like the work has been done for us and all we do more often then not is copy and paste things. This is fine with me because I really do not have the time to really research and then apply most of the lessons learned
I know what you mean Richard. I feel as though some of the things I have been doing with my website aren’t necessarily my own ideas, and more just going through the motions. However, even though I don’t fully understand every lesson so far in this class I can’t say I haven’t learned anything. And with all the snow lately, a little green is alright with me.
ReplyDelete