Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 7 Forms Assignment

    The Jotform assignment went rather smoothly as it walks you through the steps and it is pretty self explanatory.  Overall I think I received some positive and helpful feedback as well as pretty good ratings on my JotForm regarding my web site. I generally received 4's and 5's so I'll take that any day. It was cool to get to take a look at my fellow classmates web sites and to then rate them. It looks like everyone is trying real hard to make their sights look good and to give their sites a theme that is unique to them. Obviously some students have more of a background in computers and HTML so that gives them a slight advantage. You can see it in the set up of their web sites as they are able to add a bit more flair in them. I tried to stay with my motorcycle theme with regards to my page and I believe I pulled it off rather well. I tried to stay consistent with the background color and text color but was afraid to get to crazy with the personalization. Time is always a concern with me as my work and family schedule does not allow me to spend too much time on my school work. At any rate I have learned a lot in these seven weeks so far and can definitely say I have learned something in this class. Something that can not be said for every class that I have taken at UML.

No comments:

Post a Comment