Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 10 Signing Off

We finally made it to week 10 in my Exploring the Internet course. If you ask me the course should change it's name to Building a Web Site! At any rate I entered this class a novice at best with regards to computers, HTML and all the other stuff we learned about. I leave the course with a much greater knowledge about computers and will definitely apply what I have learned throughout the rest of my academic career and my professional career. The Instructor of this course, Jose was extremely helpful to me and always made himself available, even on weekends, if I had an issue or question about a particular assignment and I want to publicly thank him for that. I never would have made it through this course without his help, patience and understanding. Did i mention that I was computer illiterate? With that said this course was surely a challenge for me but I am glad I took the course, it is a requirement for my bachelor's degree.  Since this blog was part of the course assignment I do not know if i will continue to submit more posts or not. We will just have to see how it goes. I will probably follow some of my classmates blogs if they continue to keep them.  I developed some good classmate camaraderie and friendships with at least two of my classmates and would like to check in on their posts from time to time to see what they are up too.  So for now I am signing off maybe for good maybe not who knows... thanks for following my blog if anyone has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment